Smilemakers - Generous Gel
What it is:
A luxuriously textured gel lube for penetrative sex.
What it does:
Generous Gel is a richly textured lubricant providing extra cushioning for vagina owners to focus on the good stuff. Made only with pharma-grade ingredients, this vegan and water-based lubricant uses an extract of liquorice root with anti-irritation and regenerative properties to sooth your most sensitive skin. Its unique formulation leaves a silky feeling during and after use. It is compatible with condoms and silicone vibrators.
What it includes:
- Easy to wash off.
- Carbomer: A pharma-grade thickener that alters the viscosity in the product. Pharma-grade, no allergens.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate : A natural plant extract with skin-regenerating properties used to counter irritation caused by mechanical friction during sexual activity. It is imported from Japan and used by several luxury Japanese and French skin care brands.
- Sodium Benzoate : A pharma-grade salt used as a natural preservative to prevent microbial growth. Many other lubricant brands use parabens, deemed by the USFDA as potentially dangerous, as preservative.
- Refined Glycerin : A pharma-grade water-soluble synthetic used to make the lubricant slippery. It is used in skin care products to retain moisture on skin.
- Methyl Propanediol : A water solubiliser added to give a velvety silky feel during and after use. It is a brand new product on the market chosen because it is the highest grade available and it provides benefits of silicone (increased slipperiness) without using silicone (silicone lubricants not compatible with sex toys). Imported from France, this makes these lubricants far more slippery and silky than other water-based lubricants.
What else you need to know:
Final Sale: No returns or exchanges